*Vacuuming only happens once in awhile.
*Dusting never happens.
*Cooking also only happens once in a while.
*The house always looks like a herd of elephants just ran through it....they didn't....it was just my kids.
*Sleeping always sounds like a good idea.
*Getting out of bed never seems like a good idea.
*The kids are getting good at ignoring me and playing on their own.
*Food is gross....but unfortunately...necessary.
*Fresh air is a lifesaver...unless someone nearby is being so inconsiderate as to barbecue....then I just have to go back inside.
*Coca Cola and I have become good friends.
What Am I?
Due July 11th, 2012
NOTE: Despite the negative tone to this post....we are very very excited to add a new baby to our family! We feel really really blessed.
NOTE: Despite the negative tone to this post....we are very very excited to add a new baby to our family! We feel really really blessed.

9 comments:
I LOVE this post! That picture is hilarious! At least your not having another November baby, right? I'm sorry this month has been so rough for you. Hopefully Christmas will be a nice break.
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I hope it all gets better REALLY SOON!!! Being pregnant SUCKS (sorry it does..it's only been 7 weeks for me so I still remember :))
Congratulations!!!! Hope you start feeling better really soon!
Congratulations!! Yay, sorry you have been so sick though! :(
Aww, Congratulations!!
That sounds like me when I was pregnant with Hannah -- sick all the time, and doing absolutely nothing around the house because I felt so tired.
Congrats on #4. :)
Congrats Miller family!!! And the best of luck to you Heidi as you juggle the mobs at home. Wish we were closer!
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment