Wednesday, December 07, 2011

If Super Heroes Were Real

Then my husband would be one.

It is 8:30 pm on Wednesday night, and he just went to bed after......

getting up at 7 am Tuesday morning and then taking care of a very sick wife and son, and 2 active little girls for 14 hours...... after which he started working again (at his job). He worked through the night Tuesday night from home, showered and shaved at 4:30 this morning and went into the office. He stayed all day, and got home at 8:00 tonight. He was awake for 37 hours. I didn't hear one complaint. He is my hero.

3 comments:

The Sheffield's said...

He just might be my hero also!

Liesl Joy said...

Mine too! Thats just crazy! I don't know how he did it! I hope he doesn't get sick now & I hope you're feeling better soon. It's so awful being sick at the same time as your kids!

nathan n rachel said...

What a hero.