Tuesday, November 11, 2008

37 1/2 weeks . . . but Who's Counting Anyway??

Here I am . . . full term and anxious to meet this little girl . . . and sleep on my stomach again, and be able to bend over again.
I am not anxious, however, to change 4 billion daipers a day, but I am sure she will be worth every one. :o) P.S. In case you are wondering why I look really tired, it's just because I don't have any makeup on . . .well, and I am really tired, but at any rate, just focus on the belly, not the face.

17 comments:

Erin said...

I'm excited for you guys! Any day now, really, huh! Are you just continuing to go, or do you think you'll be induced? (So that I can look forward to the new arrival on a specific day, of course.)

Anna said...

I thought you were looking really good! (especially for 37 1/2 weeks) Before I even read the part after the picture I was thinking, 'WOW! She looks beautiful and radiant.'

Kari said...

Heidi! You are beautiful!! You look great and beleive me I totally understand on the whole tired thing!! I can't wait for that baby girl to arrive for you!! For now, just enjoy your sleep whenever you can get it!! Miss you!!

Tawnya said...

You look beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her too.

Anonymous said...

You look great and I know exactly how you are feeling. I was just there 12 weeks ago! Good luck with the delivery! You will love having a little girl!

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

You look like a babe and I am sure this baby is worth every bit of aches and pains and all the lack of sleep. She is going to be so cute!

JMM said...

What a babe! The most beautiful prego I've ever seen.

Samantha Fife said...

You look great Heidi! I am excited to meet her and see what you decide on as a name!

Deanna said...

You look fabulous, and I didn't even notice you were sans make-up. As tired as you are, get as much sleep as possible now. I'm sure you remember that in the beginning it is hard to come by! We can't wait to meet her!

Sine family said...

You look amazing. Good luck guys. Can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

HOT STUFF!!!! and you don't look tired!!! TOTALLY understand the counting...I am 32 weeks and SIX days ...just think you will be posting adorable pics of your daugher soon and I will still be PREGNANT!!!! GOOD LUCK!! LOVE YOU!!!

Sheila said...

AWE HEIDI! You're so beautiful! I love your hair long too. So fresh! AND you look AMAZING for nearly 38 weeks!! Kari and I were just talking about you this weekend and wondering how you are feeling. You seriously look so great!

I still can't believe you are having a girl...so jealous!! Come on out princess!! Heidi, you're gonna have a PRINCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! AHHHHHH!

Sheila said...

And PS...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADORABLE CARD! What a cute idea "worth of soles" LOVE IT! Wish I was in your ward. Wish I could meet your new girlie...you girls who know Heidi are SO LUCKY! Heidi, you totally made my day. Thanks.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Oh Heidi! You look wonderful, I wish I looked that good without make-up. I am wondering if you guys have pinned down a name yet... Caroline is still in the mix right? Because I love it. I actually think you kinda look like a Caroline (sorry if that's weird... you look like a Heidi too :))

Aggieland Mom said...

I agree with everyone else, I think you look radiant too! I'm so excited to see and hold her!! We need to come up with our own name for her like Boo-boo has!

Sarah said...

We're so excited for you guys. We wish you the best of luck in the next few weeks. We're excited to see the newest Miller.

Eric

Matt and Valerie said...

You are so freaking cute!!! I just love you and hope you have a very smooth labor, very soon. :-) You'll always be my bossom friend. :-)
Love ya,
Val