Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some fun Pics

I just had to share some of these funny pictures I have gotten of Alex this last week. He has been so much fun lately. Just little cute quirks he has and funny things he says. He cracks me up all the time now that he can speak so well and be creative with his sentences. This hat he has on is one my niece Joy made for me last year, and he goes to the coat closet every day and gets what he calls his "silly hat." He loves this thing! He also likes to put on his mittens and he will play like that for quite a while. Maybe we keep our house too cold?? :o)He put the other hat (Joseph's) on his horsey and stood in front of it talking to it and saying, "Silly Horsey. Horsey's no wear hats!"Here he is showing how cool he looks in his hat and gloves.Ever since about a month ago when we went to a birthday party, he became obsessed with birthday parties. So, the other day, he and I made party hats out of construction paper. Here we are sporting our hats. I had to put this on here because he just looks so grown up.This is how we found him sleeping at the end of his nap today. I went into his room because I thought he was awake, but he wasn't . . . he was sound asleep . . . halfway on his bed. It woke him up when I took the picture and he popped up and stumbled out of the room still trying to wake up and said, "Blblblblblbl, I'm Awake!" If any of you watch The Wiggles you will understand that better. :o)


4 comments:

Sheila said...

What a cute funny boy!! He reminds me so much of Justin, it's hilarious!! I love the horsey one especially. You seriously look amazing heidi, totally gorgeous! The one with the two of you, he does look so grown up, what cutie!

Smith Family said...

That made me laugh! My daughter loves the Wiggles too! You look great here at the end of your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures. Can't wait to see him (and all of you) again.
Dad

Stacy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Prego!!! So when is your actual due date? It seems like everyone is having girls! It's the year of estrogen I guess! AND... WOW... you look like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day float!!! hehehe J/K Hey... everyone else said the same thing... yah, yah, gorgeous, beautiful, yah... you make me sick! ;o) I miss our giggles together... and your threats to Josh... hehehe... oh so funny! I hope you are feeling well and that you had a fun birthday! I miss you!