Sunday, November 02, 2008

Our Halloween Adventures . . . and a Random Video

I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween! Below I have a little slideshow of all of our Halloween adventures. From decorating cookies for neighbors, to pumpkin carving, to trunk or treating. We had a fun holiday!

This year we went to our ward party as Alvin and the Chipmunks. Alex was Alvin (the boss . . . of course), Joseph was Simon (tall and skinny with glasses) and Heidi was Theodore (roundest in the middle).
I have also included a little video of Alex doing his ABC's. I think he missed a couple more letters than he usually does. As you'll see, he was a little distracted by the neat little grey strap on my camera. Stinker. Enjoy! We sure do love this silly kid.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Oh how cute!! I love that of Alex singing his ABC's!! and I especially love the thumb in the mouth right at the end!! cute halloween pics too!! miss you and hope you're feeling well and ready to have that baby soon!!! love you!!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute of the ABC's. I am so glad you caught that on video.

SamMiller said...

Funniest. Video. Ever.

Sheila said...

What a little smartie!! As Alex was singing, Justin came and hopped in my lap and started singing with him, very cute.

Dave and Holly said...

You're family is too cute. We love being able to see what you're up to and how you're doing. We're excited for your new little one...there's no greater joy than family!