1) I get to go with Alex to do fun things like Pint Size Picassos (a painting class at the rec center that he just finished).
This was so cool. Spray bottles filled with paint = major fun for a two year old.
Also cool. On their last day, they got to just go hog wild on this huge sheet of paper outside with all sorts of painting tools and lots of trays of paint.
I just had to add this. Julia and Alex took the class together and on the last day they danced out of the door together and had Kristi and I trying to quickly load our babies up and catch up with them before they got too far. 
2) I get to have a mom and me preschool class put together by some of my friends from church. I think I have just as much fun at these as Alex does. Well, maybe not quite as much . . . the girl he says he will take to the temple "when he's bigger" (Julia) is there, so I am sure he has more fun.
Here is the crew: Hallie, Alex, Julia, Jackson, and Guy. They are all such great kids and Alex loved getting together at their mommy's houses every week to learn and play.
And here is the happy couple. :) Alex and Julia. He is going to miss her SO much when they move away soon.
I couldn't resist putting two of these shots in. Anytime we go to do anything, he wants Julia to come . . . especially if it involves any talk about the temple. :)
Hmmmmm, maybe the title of this post should have been something more along the lines of, "An Ode to Julia by Alex." Can you tell these two like to hang out?
P.S. Rebekah got her first tooth today!! 5 1/2 Months old!! It's hard to see in this picture, but it's there on her bottom left. Good work Rebekah! Some of my other new tricks are rolling over a lot more, saying the DaaaDaaaDaaa sound all day long, and scooting around my crib. I am anxious to be all grown up like my brother.
5 comments:
Love the "ode to Julia" pics! That is too cute! Can't wait to see you this summer! Miss you!
Those paint projects are SO COOL!! What is this class that he does?? DO you pay for it or is it like a free service through the Library? HOW FUN!!! Justin would love the spray bottle one.
That paint thing is cool. Where did you do that again? Alex has good taste in girls, but he definitely has is work cut out for him! She is one hot commodity.
I love the pics. how fun! I hope you are enjoying everything, when are you guys "done" or moving? Keep me posted!
We just found Max's first tooth yesterday too!
Guy was sitting here with me looking at the pictures and when he saw the preschool ones he happily kept saying "Alex take Guy's hat off!" He seems to think it's a lot funnier now :)
Post a Comment