Bows, bows, bows . . . and some pretty flowers too. This is so fun! And so addicting too! My little Rebekah has pretty thin hair still, so I thought we needed to add some spice in her life to match her spicy personality.
These are my first attempts at making bow clips and flower clips to put on headbands. My friend Jamie showed me the ropes and helped me make the brown/pink one and the little pink ribbon flower one with the buttons in the middle. The waffle headbands next to the bows are what I clip them too. They are the best because they are super stretchy and soft.
Doesn't she look great in purple! :)
8 comments:
Oh, wow those are so cute! I love them!
okay, so she is just freaking adorable! How do you find the time to be crafty? I need help, any suggestions?
SO CUTE!!! she is beautiful!! Do you think I could make some for harrison with like cars on them? hahaaa
Hi Heidi! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I'm sorry that I don't need any little boys for the shoot. . .we're not sure that we'll be using any boys and I already have four lined up just in case she changes her mind. If I need anyone at the last minute I'll be sure to call! Thanks for offering!
Your bows are ADORABLE. And I've heard your name mentioned in conversation too although I'm not sure that we've ever met.
so cute! I wish Madelyn would keep those in here hair! She is such a stinker and rips everything out that I put in. I guess i wasn't consistent enough when she was little. Rebekah is so cute and yes I love the purple on her!
OH SO CUTE!! I wish I had a daughter to make BOWS for!! ...someday...
She is ADORABLE and I LOVE the headbands...just so cute! You are good for your first ones Heidi. Awesome!
P.S. I miss that bedspread!
Ooo I love bows! When you all get here to AZ we can make bows galore this summer! When is it you are moving here? Let us know if you need some extra help, someone to watch the kiddos or just some extra love from long lost family you haven't met :) we would be glad to give any and all!
Post a Comment