While I was gone on my sisters weekend in Ohio, Joseph kept the kids entertained doing lots of things. I think one of his most amazing accomplishments was this...he had the help of a pretty cool 4 year old too. What a good dad.
 |
| 300 Blocks |
 |
| Amazing |
P.S. There are two other new posts below this one.
3 comments:
whoa. That's cool.
Hey Heidi!!! So I secretly look at your blog and love seeing what you guys are up to. You guys are in DC now (well, before you moved to Pheonix)? My sister is going to DC for a year with her two young kids and husband and I told her that I had a friend that would probably know the family & budget friendly places to live out there. If you wouldn't mind, could you could email me: candicecannon@hotmail.com with some suggestions for her! Thanks!
Joseph is the coolest Dad to take the time to make that with Alex! You rock Joseph!!
Post a Comment