This year was the bestest Halloween ever because we had Mana and Papa here with us.
Before we get into that part of the fun I did want to put a couple of pictures on here from carving pumpkins and the ward Trunk or Treat that took place two days before Halloween. It was so strange (in a good way) to be able to eat our Chili outside and for the kids to not have to cover their costumes in winter coats and boots!
 |
| Rebekah wasn't exactly thrilled to touch the pumpkin guts. |
 |
| Kaitlyn just tried to eat the pumpkin guts. |
 |
| Kaitlyn's pumpkin. For some reason I can't find the pictures of Rebekah's and Alex's pumpkins! I know I took some, but they are not on my camera! I am so bummed! |
 |
| Alex and Joseph carved ghosts in his pumpkin this year. It turned out so cute. See if you can find Kaitlyn in this picture. :) |
Trunk Or Treat
 |
| We went as crabs just for you Kim! |
 |
| My happy princess.Gotta love Costco costumes. |
 |
| My tough pirate! Arrrrrrrrr! |
 |
| Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! |
 |
| My sweet little duckling. I love that waddle tail. It was Rebekah's last year and I never get sick of it. |
 |
| refusing to look at the camera |
 |
| Some of Alex and Rebekah's friends digging into their loot. |
 |
| The little girl in the green and purple mermaid costume (Gracie) is absolutely Alex's best friend at church. She is a fun girl! |
Halloween Day
We started off the day by taking Alex out to his Preschool Halloween Party. Since it wasn't until 11:00 am, we decided to stop at Friendship Park on the way and feed the ducks. We had such a blast! Joseph and Alex decided it would fun to lure the ducks onto the beach and then Alex would run at them as fast as he could to scare them off. Mean huh?
 |
| Isn't this a crazy looking duck! |
 |
| Not posed |
 |
| No fear this one. |
 |
| All three of my kids are such animal lovers. |
5 comments:
I love it all!!!!! You people know how to party! :o) I would love to come punch some bags with you! When we come visit because it is just going to happen save me some gloves I will go punch things with you!!! :o) Love you!!
Cute!! Love the nose!
Such cute little trick or treaters! And I'm totally impressed with your costume too Heidi! You are always so much fun! Those kids have such a great mommy!! miss you!!
I love the kids costumes! Alex looks very tough! and the girls are adorable, of course! I can't believe Joseph's parents dressed up. What great sports, no wonder why your kids love them so much! I love your witch costume too. I didn't know a green witch with a long nasty nose could still look so pretty! :)
Oh my goodness! How cute! I love Rebekah's huge happy smile in her princess dress. Tell her Aunt Stephy says she is the most beautiful princess in the world! I LOVE Alex and Kaitlyn's costumes, too. Alex looks fierce! I love that all you adults dressed up, too. So cool!
Post a Comment