| These are my gloves. |
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Kickboxing
Alex's Taekwon Do school also does some fitness classes and one of them is kickboxing....and I mean real kickboxing (none of that lame Billy Blanks stuff that I used to do) You get to actually punch, kick, and slap a real bag. I. Love. It. I have always known I was a hot tempered and fairly aggressive person. Sometimes I just feel like I want to punch something. I know...not very lady like, but it is what it is. Well, this class has made me such a happier person. There is just nothing more exhilarating that getting up early in the morning and beating up that bag! I love it. Not to mention...it is the best FUN workout I have ever had. I come home drenched in sweat every time. I love it. Did I mention that I love it? Thank you honey for leaving 20 minutes later for work so I can go every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That rocks!!!
Awesome! I love that you love it. :)
I might do it just so I could wear those gloves! Love em!
Post a Comment