| That is my sports bra that she has all wrapped strangely around her leotard and tutu. :) |
| The sassy girly girl. |
| My cute little girls. |
| Alex made a bed for Baby George. Each weekend a child takes Baby George home to look after. They get to write in Baby George's Journal about all the fun they had together. |
| Joseph and Alex put this beauty together. A pirate ship! |
| Another view of the ship |
| Wrestle time with Daddy after work...I just thought this picture was funny. |
| General Conference....it is not easy getting 3 kids to listen to the prophet. |
| Some roses we have growing in our front patio. |
| He's pretending to be an Orca for the Wild Kratts. |
| Chris Kratt in his Peregrin Falcon Super Suit. Watch the show...you'll understand. |
| Martin in his Peragrin Falcon Super Suit. This and the one about were finally OKed after 28 drafts. Alex means business when it comes to drawing his heroes. |
| We happened upon a fun open house at the fir department one weekend and he scored this fireman towel. He loves it. |
2 comments:
I love Rebekah in her ballerina outfit, especially with your bra! I love how kids put things together like that, it makes life so fun! Alex did an amazing job on his drawings and he looks so proud of all his books. I can't say enough how much I love how he soaks everything in and love everything he learns about. Awesome pirate ship, and beautiful roses!
Rebekah is SUCH a girl! I love it. She's so darling. It was fun to see some of your apartment. I love Alex's obsessions! So cute!
Post a Comment