Monday, September 24, 2007

10 Random Facts about Heidi-da-Deidi

My wonderful and loving friend Stacy, decided it would be fun to tag me every stinkin' time she gets tagged, and because I love her so darn much, here are my ten random things about me . . .
1. I graduated with 24 people, 4 of whom were foreign exchange students.

2. I've eaten raw eggs. Seriously, I was like 12 and my friends and I thought it would be cool to try the Rocky thing.

3. I am named after a Bassett Hound. They are those ugly dogs that look like miniature cows. Okay, so I really wasn't, but I tease my mom that I was all the time because they really did know a Bassett named Heidi.

4. I truly enjoy cleaning my house. Yes I do hire out, but you probably can't afford me. :o)

5. I do really fantastic impressions of 3-4 year olds, however I would either have to know you really really well or you would have to pay me big bucks to do one for you.

6. I put raw oatmeal with my cold cereal in the morning. It's just better that way.

7. I was my mom's most beautiful baby. No, really, ask her.

8. I hate shopping, so my favorite place to shop is Sam's Club. You don't even need to eat lunch they have so many samples.

9. I love surprises . . . being surprised yes, but especially being or doing the surprise. My family can vouch for that.

10. I once accidentally killed my sister's cat in our dryer. You'll have to ask me sometime for the details . . . too sad and gory for this blog. Many years after it happened my friend told me that I ought to get a cat and name it "Maytag." Sorry Liesl, I had to put that on there. Forgive me?

**I am now officially immune to tagging. ;o)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You know I tag you just to annoy you... don't you?! :) J/K!! I want to learn more about you my darling, Heidikins! By the way... I would LOVE one of your UGLY dolls! Eden's birthday is in November and she wants a doll... hmmm... she might be in for the "scaring" of her life!

Stacy said...

ALSO, how can you not acknowledge, sitting on the floor of the kitchen with your dear friend, eating ice cream out of the box! C'mon now!! Or... "Buffalo Kisses"... need I say more?! hehehehe

Heidi Miller said...

I stayed away from the buffalo kisses so that I wouldn't scare away my new friends .. . as for the ice cream, I don't know how i missed that one. We need to do that again.