Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged Again . . .

Well, I have been tagged again, but this one is a little different and a little shorter. I need to write something relevant about me for each letter of my middle name. Thank goodness my middle name is short . . .
ANN
Animated . . . "to have life. Lively." I think that is a pretty good word to describe me a lot of the time, but definitely not all the time. . .. especially if I am hot or hungry. :o)

Neat . . . "being orderly or clean. marked by tasteful simplicity." Yes, I am a very neat person. Anyone who has ever come to my house knows this. Well, at least in accordance with the first part of the definition, however, I am not sure about "tasteful simplicity."

Non-negative . . . "not negative:being either positive or zero" Yes, that was in the dictionary and I just couldn't think of another one, so there ya go. I would hope, however, that I am more on the positive side than just zero. :o)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yeah... didn't you love the "Yummy" description that Ed gave me! What a little fruitcake!