In an effort to post something on here, I thought I ought to at least put a belly shot on since I am so close to having this little boy....even though I am about 13 posts behind on other happenings in our life (yes, I keep track of what posts I need to do and there are 13 on my list). As of today, when I took this picture, I am 37 1/2 weeks. I will hit my 38 week mark this Wednesday. Crazy. This pregnancy, even though it's been my hardest, has just flown by me. Perhaps it's that we are in the middle of buying a house (more on that later), perhaps it's that I have 3 little ones at home? Probably a combination of those, plus Joseph's busy schedule, and a slew of other things. Either way, I just keep asking myself, "can I really be this close to delivery?" I'm not so ready yet. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am very done with being super swollen (never was at all with my others) and super uncomfortable and super large....but I'm not really ready mentally to care for a newborn baby and to reconfigure our system. Here I am in all my glory:
7 comments:
Heidi I think you look beautiful!! That fourth really was the toughest and you look great! I can't believe how close you are too! And Sheila! Man there's going to be babies everywhere! Not coming from me though :) that's the best part. haha! Well, hang in there these last couple weeks! I'll be thinking of you! Love you girl!
I think you look beautiful too! Can't wait to see this little guy. I miss you terribly.
I think you look cute!
You still look beautiful despite how swollen you feel. Can't wait to meet this precious little boy! Lots of love to you!
I'm FEELING your swollen-ness, I tried to put my church shoes on the other day...yeah right, flip flops was all I could manage too!! Hahahaa, love these summer babes!! You're such a great mom, this baby is so lucky. It was AWESOME to catch up the other day, I love you Heidi, you look so beautiful!!! Keep me updated!!
Well I still think you are adorable!
You are gorgeous and still look way better than I ever did at eight months!! But, I know it's hard to feel it!
Post a Comment