Friday, June 29, 2012

New Booster for Bekah the Beautiful

Rebekah once told a babysitter that her name was not Bekah....it was Bekah the Beautiful. Funny girl. Anyway, she is big enough now for a backless booster seat and was so so so anxious to have one "just like her big brother Alex." I found one that was pink with flowers. This girl is obsessed with flowers. Obsessed. She can find them anywhere, no matter how tiny they are, and it's almost like her hands are magnets to them. She simply cannot control the urge to pick every one in sight. I think it's adorable.
She didn't know we had gotten her one, so last Saturday, we got it all set up in the car before we went out to go through the car wash as a family (seriously one of their very favorite family "outings" to do), and she was so excited!

Check out that smile! She is also very excited because when our baby comes, she will get to sit next to him and be my big helper by waving toys in front of him and giving him his binky. She asks every day, "Is our baby boy here yet?! I just want wait to sit with him in the car!"

1 comment:

Liesl Joy said...

Oh my goodness! I just love that smile! I think she's going to have your gorgeous smile Heidi!! I noticed in another picture of Kaitlyn how much her smile looks like Alex's now! That was such a cute way to give her, her carseat! You are such an awesome Mom! I love taking the little kids through the car wash too. Such an adventure!