Back in April Alex was invited by my niece and nephew Jarom and Charla to go with them and their 5 year old son, Evan, to Legoland in San Diego. The Legoland tickets are expensive, but he had quite a lot saved from selling his tortoise last year, so we got to let him go. He used every penny to his name and we only contributed about $20.
Not only did they get to go to Legoland for two days, but also to two different beaches. He had the absolute time of his life. With all of our moving around since Alex was born, he has had a lot of different friends, but there has never been a friend that I have seen him play better with than Evan. The only time I have ever seen a "problem" between the two of them is when one gets hurt from being to rough or silly. Even then, they are over it pretty quick. They spent 4 days and 3 nights together and didn't have a single fight. It's unbelievable. Anyway, obviously, I wasn't there, so I don't know all the details from the pictures, but I do know that he had so much fun and I really really want to take my family to Legoland now!
 |
| On the way there. |
 |
| First stop was Seal Beach. Alex looooooooved this place. That's my Charla. She is so great. Thank you for taking my boy and keeping him safe Charla! |
 |
| It looks like such a cool place. I wanna go. |
 |
| Day 2 was spent at Legoland. Alex thought these Lego Statues were pretty awesome. What kid wouldn't love a huge lego statue of Darth Maul? |
 |
| Apparently these boys were not afraid of any rides. They were little dare devils. |
 |
| Piirrrraaates with Jarom. Alex calls him Uncle Jarom. He loooooves Uncle Jarom. |
 |
| Darth Vader Lego Statue...awesome. |
 |
| Day Three was spent at another beach. Can't remember the name of it. They had TONS of fun. Alex adores the beach. |
 |
| Two tired boys. |
 |
| Day 4 and back to Legoland. Best place ever for kids ages about 3 to 6 or 7 in my opinion. |
 |
| So, I really like these lego statues. Who built these anyway?! |
 |
| No idea what this is of. Charla?? Insight please?? |
 |
| I love Evan's face in this picture. |
 |
| There is a sea life part at Legoland. Alex loved this of course. |
 |
| That crab is real. |
 |
| Touching starfish |
 |
This is what Evan looked like when they dropped Alex off at our house at about 10:30 pm on Saturday night. Ha! Cracks me up. I think they wore those boys out.
THANK YOU JAROM AND CHARLA for giving Alex this experience with Evan. We feel so blessed that we get to live close to you and that our boys can grow up together! |
1 comment:
Wow! What an adventure! He is such a lucky boy!!
Post a Comment