We tried to make Joseph's Father's Day special this year....despite the fact that it was also day three of the potty training fiasco (see post below). Joseph really is such a giving and loving father. He works very hard and work, and still somehow comes home with a good attitude and some energy from somewhere to play and wrestle with the kids. They adore him and miss him a lot when he is not home. I think they must be some of the luckiest kids on the planet.
 |
| Alex got Joseph this poetry book. It was a sort of sharing kind of gift. It is a poetry book that he needs for his school, but Joseph looooooves poetry and has always wanted to do something with it to get our kids to want to memorize and learn it. When I saw this on Alex's book list, I knew Joseph would be sooooo thrilled. They are already working on memorizing the Jabberwocky, By: Lewis Carroll. Alex knows the first two or three stanzas. It is a very silly poem. |
 |
Rebekah got him a paperweight with Joseph's favorite quote from Benjamin Franklin, "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing." It was to encourage him in his writing dreams. He has a great talent for it. Kaitlyn and I got him some new white shirts for work. He needed them. Badly. |
1 comment:
That's so awesome that Joseph helps Alex memorize the poetry! What an awesome gift!
Post a Comment