Friday, June 29, 2012

Lazy

Okay, so really I wouldn't consider us fast food people. However, I did a post awhile back about how much we love Chick-Fil-A. Not really because of the food, but just the atmosphere and things to do. Anyway, because I am feeling large, swollen, tired, and sore, and because Chick-Fil-A is close to where Alex was doing summer camp, we decided to go there this week one night for dinner. We happened to go on Kid's night, so there was a face painter there and the kid's meals were free with every adult meal purchase. fun. fun.
As always...completely in character.

She was trying to show her butterfly on her hand. She did not want that guy coming near her face. 

Our precious sunshine smile kitty. We love this girl. Melts our hearts. Completely.

1 comment:

Liesl Joy said...

Batman better watch out!! Now there's "Alexman"
The girls are so cute! Have I said that enough?!!