As evidenced by the 15 new posts below. I am nesting. You know, that urgent need and burst of fake energy you get to clean and organize everything right before the baby comes?
![]() |
| The two little birds show how A and R probably feel as I tornado through the house and try to get things done. |

2 comments:
Nesting and a Blogging machine!! WOw!! I'm so impressed at all your blog posts Heidi!! I need to get caught up on mine so bad! Your kids are growing up so fast and they are just too cute! Love hearing about all the fun things you guys have been doing and I love all the pics! Hope you are doing well and getting excited for baby boy to arrive SOON!!! You are such a great mommy and you are going to do great with four!! Miss you!!
So funny and so true!!
Post a Comment