Unfortunately for our children they are often the objects of our experiments. This time the experiment was cutting hair! Scary! I have always done Alex's hair, but using hair clippers is not hard. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Easy Shmeasy. Cutting your little girls curly golden locks is, however, an entirely different thing. I was nervous!!
Here are some befores:
A During:
And the Afters:
And just because I think she is as cute as a button:
 |
| "Wook Mommy!" |
 |
| She had a rough time eating her snack with mittens on . . . but more power to her. She was using her mind!!! ;) |
 |
| We made red cupcakes on Sunday for some pre-Valentine's Day fun. Do you think she liked them?? |
2 comments:
Excellent joy trimming her hair! Simply Gorgeous! I just love her sweet little face! She's so silly. :)
I am SOOO impressed Heidi!! Way to go on the hair trimming! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment