Friday, February 11, 2011

January Cabin Fever

The entire month of January was basically spent doing things like this....
Playing at Ikea . . . a free indoors adventure for the kids

More Ikea

Giggling together on the couch. Aren't they cute sisters. I love seeing their relationship blossom.

Look at that love. I will show this to them when they are 16 and fighting over boys and clothes.

Rebekah is a Daddy's girl through and through. She cries when he leaves for work and asks for him several times a day and cheers when he comes home. 

And if you were ever wondering how a mom can clean her bathroom while taking care of three kids so young . . . put all of them in Kaitlyn's crib and let them play. It gave me a good 20 minutes! Awesome!
 
Playing in the tub

K looks unhappy, but really she loves bathtime

Making forts

Dressing up

Making Turtle Bread and other tasty things

Doing science experiments from Grandma

Soooo captivated . . . I think Joseph is just as excited as Alex

Building block animals like scorpions . . . I did help him with this.

Watching movies and having popcorn

Painting

More dress up and coloring
We're happy January is over and we are one month closer to warmth!

No comments: