Sunday, August 29, 2010

Adventureland

May 1 2010

Alex is a little spoiled. While we have been here in Iowa, we have lived about 1 1/2 hours from my parents and my sister and her family. My children are adored by them. Alex was lucky enough to be the eldest of my children and therefore be invited to go to Adventureland (a small theme park in Des Moines) with my sister Steph, her husband Tim and daughters Eliza and Amanda and my parents . . . no mommy and daddy or little sisters to spoil his fun. Boy was he spoiled. All the rides he wanted, treats, pure fun. I am doing this post nearly 4 months after the fact and he still asks when he can go to Adventureland again with his family.


He loves his Grandpa

It looks like he has his own personal body guards with all their secret service shades. I suppose they took my words, "watch him like a hawk or else" more seriously than I thought. Grandpa, Aunt Stephy and Eliza.

With his Grandma on the train. I think this is the one that he insisted he ride BY HIMSELF. Lucky for him, the park wasn't that busy and they did let him drive it without any other kids on it. Like I said . . . . spoiled. :)

Or maybe it was this one he did by himself. I can't remember. Either way, he looks gleeful in this one.

At some point during the day he needed a little cat nap and cat nap he had.

He takes his job as a truck driver very very seriously.

He loved this covered wagon ride with his Aunt Steph. He looooooves his Aunt Steph!

You really can't see his face well, but blown up bigger, he looks ecstatic in this picture.
Can you tell he had a fun day??

No comments: