Monday, August 30, 2010

15 Posts in 2 Days! We are Back in Business

Dear Bloggy World,

The last real post (by my terms) that I did was at the end of May. There are currently 15 New Posts on my blog. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom and go to older posts (you'll have to go back twice), you will find the 1st Post of the series entitled Soccer Mom. Start there and work your way up. In all honesty it is more for our family record keeping than anything that I went back and did all of it, but if you have a little time on your hands, you can find out where we have been for the last 3 months. :) There are some great videos!! Enjoy!

P.S. Joseph has started his own blog where he makes short daily entries. I love it!!!! You ought to check it out. The link is on our sidebar under Joseph's Blog. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Between yesterday and today, I've read all your posts. Good job on documenting all of these fun things. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and hope you're doing well. Your family looks beautiful.

nathan n rachel said...

Holy cow Heidi...that is a ton of posting! It was fun to catch up on your lives. We miss you all.

Kari said...

Heidi!! I loved catching up on all your posts! How in the world did you find the time to blog a gazillion posts??! You seriously are a SUPER MOM!! Your kiddos are super cute and growing up a ton! Looks like you guys had a very busy fun summer! (although the whole moving thing wasn't any fun) :) Hope you are doing well now and getting all settled in to life in DC. Miss you tons!!

Angela said...

Wow! So many posts! But loved reading it all and what you guys are up to! (Though I have to admit I have to put off reading ALL of them until I get a little more time) =) Sounds like you guys are getting settled and enjoying DC. And when you say your friend Amber is moving there, is that AMBER? I know she's been wanting to get out of AZ... I'll have to look into that! Little Kaitlyn is not so little! I can't believe it's been almost 6 months!!