Sunday, August 29, 2010

Painting Outside and Yes, We Do Have Three Children

End of May 2010

Since Rebekah is at an age where painting inside isn't an option and she simply has to be involved now . . . or else . . . we opt to do our painting out of doors. They love it. I should do it more often. And may I just point out that my boy can write his own name. :)
And, yes, we do have three children. Let me reintroduce you to our third. Her name is Kaitlyn and she is the cutest sweetest lovliest little squish. I, however, am a terrible mother and pretty much missed taking any pictures of about 2 months of her life. Very sad. But, for records sake, here are a couple videos that are rather outdated, but sweet just the same.
The first is when we first brought her home from the hospital. Alex is adoring her and I am asking him questions about what he loves best about her. I just love her.



The second is of her when she was about 3 months cooing and smiling. This was in May 2010 sometime I believe.

No comments: