So, I'm not really getting the "good" vibe that I usually get from you Heidi...I'm concerned, should I come out there?? I think maybe a hug? I love you. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Well...due to the severe thunderstorms we've had in Iowa this summer our window in the spare bedroom keeps leaking. The property management people have come out to repair it and it still leaks! I think I would rather have that problem though than no power.
6 comments:
LAME!!! no power again! I'm sorry. Happy Anniversary you guys!! Hope you get to get out and celebrate sometime soon!
That is awful! Happy Anniversary though. Five years is a big one.
Happy 5th!! WAHOOO!!
So, I'm not really getting the "good" vibe that I usually get from you Heidi...I'm concerned, should I come out there?? I think maybe a hug? I love you.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope things get better soon!!!!! (or just come to Arizona NOW instead :)) LOVE YOU!!!
Well...due to the severe thunderstorms we've had in Iowa this summer our window in the spare bedroom keeps leaking. The property management people have come out to repair it and it still leaks! I think I would rather have that problem though than no power.
Happy Anniversary. :)
So sorry, guys! No power is absolutely no fun. Glad you guys had a good trip, and hope that 'home' becomes more settled and stable soon.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment