Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

June 20 2010

We got back just in time for Father's Day from our trip to Utah. It was a fun day this year as the kids and I pulled together a fun surprise for Joseph. Though, long story short, it didn't end up being a surprise because Joseph walked right in on the photo shoot for it. Poo. :( He was a good sport about it though and he loved the pictures. I printed this one and one individual of each of the kids for his office. I don't want him to forget about us when he starts working those long hours. :)
The swimming goggles are from Rebekah

The Brasil soccer shirt is from Alex. He got one in Utah and wanted Joseph to have one to match his. Alex was SO excited to give this to him!
Kaitlyn also got him a yoga video as I am trying to encourage Joseph to exercise. Not because I think he is fat . . . I think we all know he will probably never get fat . . . but because I don't want his heart to stop because he is sedentary in his law office all day. :) Someday hopefully we can afford a gym pass for him so he can swim, since that is pretty much the only form of exercise he really enjoys besides playing sports.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! You are so loving and kind and you are truly a superhero.

No comments: