Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Tuckered Out

May something of 2010

I have seen many many of my friends post or tell me about their children falling sleep while eating a meal. That had never happened to me and I hoped it would because I thought it would be totally adorable. Well, alas that day came. Rebekah was just too tuckered to eat.
I had to quickly slip my arm under her as her head fell back so she wouldn't hurt herself on the chair. Isn't she precious. I love this girly. Here is a funny video of her in the process of falling asleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these posts Heidi!! I can't wait for Harrison and Rebekah and Alex to play together :) And Harrison will never fall asleep while eating. Not my kid. No way. That would require sitting down for a meal. Not gonna happen. :)